Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A book into a TV Series - Game of Thrones

Its normal to see a novel turned into a movie but now a days I'm seeing novels turned into TV series. Actually, I'm liking this more. I read a lot of books and I experienced a lot of disappointments watching a film based on a novel I enjoyed reading. The time is a big factor. There's a lot of cut in the story due to the compressed movie time.

HBO release their series Game of Thrones last April 2011 and the recent season 2 of this series. This was based on the book by George R. R. Martin's. I applause HBO for this series as this was the first time I watch a novel I read that is exactly the same.Every scene is how it was written.

There's a lot of characters to watch out for and the story is very unpredictable. The different kingdoms and how the characters are in need of power of the throne. Image

Worth a read or watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment