Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where my Feet takes Me!

I happen to love taking pictures of my feet every time I have a camera on hand. Some people find it odd but I like looking down and just point and shoot as my feet let me flew from one place to another.

When I was young,,my dad told me that true lovers are like a pair of shoes, it should fit perfectly and constantly follow each other anywhere. Maybe this is why I unconsciously took pictures of my feet or my shoes. :)

I always dreamed of traveling but coming from where I am, its not as easy as having the money and fly. I was fortunate to join a company that stitched me with wings . Most of my foreigner friends will tell me that they think I was born in the wrong country. Maybe because of the way I think sometimes and my exposure from different people coming from different countries. I love listening to their stories and culture.

There's always this serene feeling when I am traveling, I am like living a dream. The first pic below was from Zurich Switzerland, my latest travel. I was sitting at the Zurich CIty Center pinching myself, just checking if I am still in my reality. :)

Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment