Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Love Rain - Korean Series


I am a fan of Korean series too, as most Filipino's are now a days. The Korean Series never failed to capture Filipino's heart as we can easily relate to its stories and "Kilig" romantic moments. I have few favorites like Coffee Prince, Lover's in Paris (where I think we all started), She's Beautiful, Marry me Marry and few Taiwanese Series too like Started with A kiss and the epic Meteor Garden.

I like watching Jang Geung Suk more since I saw him on Marry me Marry. "She's Beautiful" was quite funny and interesting too. I like light romantic comedy. I am no Drama Queen so I am not really into those heavy dramas.  Lately, I cannot find my taste in the latest Korean series that came out. So I was happy to find "Love Rain" by Jang Geung Suk

Since I am a Jang Geung Suk fan as you can put it. I stumble to his latest Korean Series "Love Rain". The story of this series is not so far from other stories but I like the concept of 2 generations of Love Story. The first setting was a bit Old School like 60's to 70's years. This part tackled a more heart warming and serious love story but with a touch of friendships and music. The story was cut to a heartbreaking ending then continued to a present with a more romantic comedy version of the 2nd generation with the continuation of the love story of the pass... 







I don't want to write much about the plot to avoid spoiling the moment for others. I personally recommend this series for those who want to see some relaxing, romantic Korean series that we all love!

No comments:

Post a Comment