Saturday, May 12, 2012

Wasamita to Korean Food

I love food as much as I love cooking. Good food is also a food for my soul, taste can put me in a happy state.
Korean food has a lot to offer when it comes to the taste of their culture. Its known for it plenty of side dishes and the most famous. Kimchi is my fav for its sour and spicy taste. It makes me want to eat more.

image

I enjoyed eating meat,they will serve it raw then we have to cook them with the hotpot/frying pan at the middle of the table.

image

image

Fresh lettus! Mmmm..this veggie makes me love korean food more and more!

image

Once cooked, I wrapped the meat with a fresh lettuce and added some Korean sauce that my meat wrapped more delicious!

image

Once wrapped, I prepared my mouth coz this should be eaten
with one big bite!

I recommend Donde in Kalayaan ave. Quezon city Philippines as the place to be when it come to the korean food experience. The place is not a fancy but its cozy. They also offer variety of dishes. It an eat all you can restaurant so you can wrapped and eat all you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment