Friday, May 11, 2012

will never stop writing.....

Writing has been my passion for many years. I remember my Xanga blog where I knew people from different countries. Some I really kept as friend. Blogging is also my way of expressing my mind. I am vocal person but I think there are still many things in my mind that I can only release through writing.

In writing there’s no judgment on your physical look, no judgment on how your voice sounds like and even the tone you used. In writing, what you want to imply can be as neutral. You can define your feelings by using few characters or smiley icons.

I feel that I am exercising my brain when I write. Unlike talking, you need to think every word you type before you actually type it. Sometimes, talking doesn’t require much thinking. Blogging has been a fad for many people. Now, bloggers can write about anything, food, fashion, traveling or just about anything. I can see how writing evolved through the years.

I thank blogging and people who love writing! I feel connected to more people by just reading entries. I can read recommendations and see different places just by clicking.

I will never stop writing. Sometimes I feel so clogged inside if I stopped writing for a while due to busy life style or by just being blank. When I can think of what to write and start writing, my fingers do not want to stop typing everything that goes into my mind.

Writing is a gift as not all people can express and write what they think about. I hope that all those people who has the gift will never stop to write write and write! Happy blogging to all!

;

;

;

;

No comments:

Post a Comment